QHHT Disclaimer (please read)
The client voluntarily agrees to be the subject of a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) session, which involves Hypnotherapy, Spiritual Coaching, and Past Life Regression. Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Stephanie Harris and/or Minds Eye Open from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my session.
Stephanie Harris is neither a trained psychologist nor a medical doctor. The client hereby agrees and requests to be hypnotized and acknowledges that hypnosis is a potentially powerful mental and physical regulating tool. The client understands that personal results will vary and there are no expressed or implied guarantees or warranties of results. The client is fully informed of the nature and usefulness of QHHT. Further, the client is aware that QHHT is spiritually based in nature and any information that comes through is coming from their Soul (aka Higher Self, Subconscious, Oversoul, Higher Conscious, Christ Conscious, etc.). If the client gets the information from their Soul regarding any changes in their health protocol, the client takes full responsibility and will take it upon themselves to consult their healthcare provider if the client deems necessary after their QHHT session.
All personal services are recorded at no charge, as a free service to the client. Minds Eye Open does not guarantee that the recording will be audible, fully intact, or usable. Minds Eye Open will not be responsible, nor issue a refund, for non-recording, defective, or damaged recordings. Further, the client gives permission for Stephanie Harris to use some of the session material and audio in print and/or discussion. Stephanie Harris guarantees if she uses the information in print or discussion, it will not be used in conjunction with the client’s name or personal information without further written permission from the client.
Stephanie Harris employs hypnotherapy, her intuitive abilities, and spiritual coaching techniques to facilitate the client’s quest for self-improvement. Specific techniques may include Body Relaxation, Directed Meditation, Spiritual Psychology, Past-Life Regression, Behavior Modification, and/or Psychic Insight.
(On the day of your session you will be ask to sign this Waiver/Disclaimer.)
QHHT Code Of Ethics (please read)
All Hypnotists shall assist in maintaining the integrity and competence of the Hypnosis Profession by agreeing to abide by the following code of professional ethics.
1. You shall conduct sessions at all times in a professional manner within a professional setting.
2. You shall obey all federal, state and local laws and regulations concerning the practice of hypnosis.
3. All matters between you and your client shall be confidential. No third party shall have access to information given to the you by the client.
Exceptions: a) When the client has granted permission in writing to divulge private information
b) Where life is at risk by withholding private information
c) By force of law
4. Sexual activity shall not occur between you and a client during the complete course of sessions from you and for a period of at least 2 years after the professional relationship has ended.
5. You shall have a responsible attitude in retaining the good name of hypnotist by attention to personal conduct.
6. You shall keep up-to-date with material and innovation in the field of hypnosis.
7. Prior to entering into any professional relationship, you shall disclose to the client the nature of the session, the purpose of the session, the anticipated length of the session, and potential cost of the session.
8. If during the course of a session, information is disclosed that would suggest that a referral or consultation with other professionals would be appropriate, the session shall be terminated and the referral or consultation shall be made if requested by the client.
9. If you are working by referral from another professional, you shall only perform such services as are specified in the referral, and shall terminate the relationship after such services are provided.
10. You shall terminate your relationship with a client when the client can no longer benefit from continued service and shall not provide service if you do not have a good faith belief that the client will benefit from the services provided.